The vacuum lifting device is the ideal solution for removing wooden boards from upright storage and moving them towards an upright wood saw. The slim design of the work device makes it easy to remove workpieces from this type of storage. The upright saw is then loaded by rotating the workpiece 90 Degree to the left or right and locking it in place. The lifting device can easily handle the wooden boards, which can weigh up to 180 kg. The wood saw can be efficiently loaded by one person, without damaging the boards.
For this application, the vacuum lifting device is combined with a Schmalz aluminum crane system SRA to handle maximum loads of 225 kg. The easy-to-move crane system can cover the entire production hall, providing for flexible, ergonomic use of the vacuum lifting device.
Fast and frequent lifting and moving of work pieces weighing up to 100 kg, for example:
• Handling goods such as cardboard boxes, bags, barrels, buckets and jugs within in-house logistics processes
• Loading and unloading CNC machining center
• Increased productivity thanks to reduced handling and loading times
• Secure, damage-free gripping by using a vacuum
• Minimization of downtime due to employee injury
• Increase in employee motivation
• Only one person for handling
DISCLAIMER: ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT MANUFACTURER & VARIATIONS IN SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES. THESE ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ILLUSTRATIVE. FOR DETAILED SPECIFICATION FEATURES PLEASE SEND AN ENQUIRY BY CLICKING ON BELOW BUTTON.